21 November 2010

Ladylike Look





On the runways these days is 50's to 60's inspired look re full skirt which is one of the ladylike style. Another way to achieve the ladylike look is through those slim-silhouetted dresses, a way effortless than full skirt ensemble. On the third and last wedding invitation for this month, went out in ladylike look achieved by the silhouette dress described as follows:

a. a slim-silhouette dress - showing those enviable curves enhanced by the belt

b. below the knee length - a lady is refined / conservative

c. sky- high heels

d. bold red lipstick


Shop the Look:

dress - 2k php - vittorio SM ladies dep't (designer's section)- phils
shoes - dumond brazil
cardigan - 35 reais - jacutinga
belt - 45 reais - espaco limitado
red lipstick - bodyshop
earrings - pink bjoux

Guys, allow me to commend my husband for doing my curls. No he's defintely not a gay, but yes I got him to help me with my hair. Did my own make-up.

Ladylike look is one of those classic elegance that will never lost its place in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...