06 November 2010

Nude



Attended yesterday our first of three wedding invitations this month. Stepped out in NUDE dress I bought 8 months ago in Kissaman Andradas (knew then that wedding invitations will keep coming this year). A shift from my usual little black dress. I´ve realized nude color made my bronzed skin appear lighter. It was so fresh complemented by heavy eye make-up and nude lipstick. Sorry this is the only pic I can post. My photographer was kind of lazy getting good shots last night. Wore black open pumps (dumond) with it.

I couldn´t say that Nude is the new black. Nude is a bit of sweet while black is powerful. Black can be worn both by slim or curvy women, I don´t think nude suits heavy women. If nude dress can be worn with black accessories? Definitely you may!
The wedding was from my husband´s bandmate who dated the bride for 12 yrs. ParabĂ©ns Gil and Priscilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...