08 November 2010

Organizing Flipflops



I've got a closet almost twice my height. On top of it is where my footwear are. Everytime I need to get a pair, a chair has to be pulled so I can reach them. Not an issue with those shoes I seldom wear. With flipflops I need to use everyday it is such a stressful routine. The chair is a bit of heavy and few steps are necessary to put it back to where it belongs. So pulled out flipflops from the closet and organize them in a basket tray. The tray is then placed on the floor where I can easily grab a pair. Viola! (miss obssessive compulsive)- sort of. Unlike other footwear, rubber slippers can be set anywhere as they are not vulnerable to any temperature changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...