06 April 2011

Dove Ultimate

93% of women consider their armpit UGLY. (Unilever study). Weeh..I belong to 7%. I seriously love my armpit. Few hair grows on it and has the same tone as the rest of my body. Lucky girl. Never got shy wearing sleeveless. Thanks to my mom who recommended Allum when I started sweating badly. I kept using it together with Eskinol Clear until I arrived in Brazil. Haven´t seen Allum nor Eskinol Clear here. Now, i´m using Dove antiperspirant cream when I need to (rarely sweat). Dove performs almost equally good as Allum.

As per ad this new Dove Ultimate will not only keep you from smelling, but will also make your armpit look better. Looking forward to spreading Dove Ultimate on my armpit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...