11 October 2011

Summer Neutrals

In contrary to the high-impact color blocking trend, here am I wearing neutrals for summer. Few weeks ago I was in search for a fabric for my skirts as I find no skirt in stores that´s pretty enough for me. Since I know dressmakers around who agreed to turn my preferred designs into wearable pieces, grabbed the opportunity and ordered two skirts so as to start. This nude ruffled skirt is one of them.

custom-made skirt, hering top, banana republic espadrilles


in a neutral outfit, pink nails will pop

lace vest + ruffled skirt = ultra fem

leopard print bag added an edge


back in 2006 when i bought this...never thought that espadrilles will be a hit in spring/summer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...