03 June 2012

Natural Yogurt Cake


With all cake recipes available on countless baking websites it is hard to select the best ones. The best way to get a recipe is from someone who has baked a cake you have actually tasted and pigged. In this particular recipe it was Ms. Cassia from whom I´ve learned the recipe. A simple moist cake that uses natural yogurt instead of ordinary milk. 

Ingredients
1 cup (170g) natural yogurt
4 eggs
2 cups flour
2 cups refined white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tbs baking powder

Note: Use yogurt cup which is 170g to measure the ingredients

Procedure
Mix all the above ingredients using a blender for 5 mins
Pour the batter in a baking pan (basic baking procedure: spread and sprinkled with butter and flour respectively all over). My cake got a brown color as I sprinkled chocolate powder instead flour in the pan.
Place in a pre-heated oven for 45 mins in 180-210 degrees.

Now I have this cake recipe I can count on and a blog to keep recipes I can´t lose.

the original recipe that Cassia gave me

Want to know what we did Saturday night at home? Here it is...


Gwyneth Paltrow´s Pancake! Recipe first tried on this post. Learned from GOOP.

Hope everyone is enjoying their lazy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...